It was Thanksgiving the other day and my lovely cousin who lives in the USA made this cheesecake with her mum/my aunt. It looked so good I had to post it on here!
I've made a few changes as it's an American recipe so people everywhere to make it!
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 8 oz. Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs/digestive biscuits
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Tablespoon of melted butter
- 4 packs of Philadelphia cheese / 5 packs of cream cheese - 8.oz per packet (the weight of packet depends on where you live...)
- 8oz sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of blackberry jam
How to bake
- Preheat the over to 325F/gas mark 3
- Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with the ends of the foil extending over the sides of the pan.
- Mix the cracker/biscuit crumbs with the butter and press firmly onto the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until each egg is just blended.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Drop small spoonfuls of jam over the mixture. Cut through the mixture several time with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake for 40minutes or until the centre is almost set.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.